Robin Cutler, Senior Manager
Ingram Content Group
Robin Cutler is committed to helping independent publishers easily get their content into the hands of readers around the globe. To help make this happen, Robin led the development of IngramSpark and continues to support and refine the platform to better serve independent publishers around the world.
GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION FOR YOUR BOOK: A Great Way for Self-Published & Indie Publishers to Get Their Books Easily Distributed throughout the World
IngramSpark is the only publishing platform that delivers fully integrated print and digital distribution services to the book industry through a single source. What does that mean? Once you finish and format your book IngramSpark makes it possible to share it with the world.
- Ingram is the biggest distributor of books in the United States
- Ingram has facilities in the US, UK, France and Australia, and services other territories through partner arrangements. As of 2015 there were partners in Germany, Russia, Poland, Brazil and South Korea. By the end of 2016 they will be putting in place partner arrangements in South America, South Africa, China and India.
IngramSpark allows you to focus on creating innovative content while they manage the printing, shipping and distribution.
Print on Demand with IngramSpark
- IngramSpark gives you access to over 39,000 booksellers, online retailers, and libraries around the world.
- There is no need to start a small storage and shipping operation in your garage when you have access to Ingramĺ─˘s Print On Demand (POD) technology, Lightning Source. Your books are printed on demand as IngramSpark retail partners order them. You do not have to pay for the upfront cost of offset printing, or for warehousing your books.
- No more ordering copies for your direct customers or for a special eventĺ─ţIngramSpark will ship books directly for you. If youĺ─˘ve ever packed a box of books for shipping, youĺ─˘ll know what a fabulous service this is.
- With over 20 available trim sizes and the latest inkjet color technology providing economical pricing on color books, no one offers more formatting options in POD than IngramSpark. If you havenĺ─˘t thought of color before, you should rethink this option.
Youĺ─˘ll also have access to over 70 e-book retailers.
IngramSpark was developed for, and with input from independent publishers. Creating a free account is quick and easy. Customers can manage print-on-demand and digital content all within the same interface, plus we offer open access to Ingramĺ─˘s global distribution network.
Ingram Content Group is the worldĺ─˘s largest wholesaler of print and electronic books to independent bookstores, bookstore chains, internet retailers, and specialty markets, as well as other wholesalers. We distribute to more than 39,000+ retailers, libraries, schools, and distribution partners in 195 countries.
IngramSpark & Lightning SourceČĂ - Since 1997 Ingram has been helping publishers work more effectively and efficiently through Lightning Source print-on-demand service. IngramSpark combines the power of Lighting Source print-on-demand with CoreSourceČĂ, our e-book distribution platform, to offer self-publishers a single platform to manage all their print and electronic titles. Both IngramSpark and Lightning Source offer the same trim sizes and binding types without additional printing costs, plus they both allow for a wide range of trade discounts on titles. As an added bonus to the self-publishing community IngramSpark is designed and priced as a self-service model with slightly reduced pricing for title set up. IngramSpark customers do not have an assigned Ingram representative, and are instead supported by an experienced team of publishing pros.